Zum Inhalt springen

********Bump-Thread********

Gast Bokuden
 Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast POWERWAfE

If you see this text, then your forum is no longer accessible, because it has been encrypted. Perhaps you are busy looking for a way to revocer your forum, but don't waste your time. Nobody can recover your forum without our decryption service.
We guarantee that you can recover all your files safely and easily. All you need to do is submit the payment and purchase the decryption key.

Send an SMS to 1336 and get your decryption key now! There are only a few left. The first 100 purchasers will also get one of the famous POWERWAfE Ringtones!

Send PW1 and get "TeleDummies X-Mas Special"
Send PW2 and get "Roman's - My own shithouse "
Send PW3 and get "POWERWAfE - Your my heart, your my soul"
Send PW4 and get "POWER is the Key to your forum"

vor 2 Stunden schrieb POWERWAfE:

If you see this text, then your forum is no longer accessible, because it has been encrypted. Perhaps you are busy looking for a way to revocer your forum, but don't waste your time. Nobody can recover your forum without our decryption service.
We guarantee that you can recover all your files safely and easily. All you need to do is submit the payment and purchase the decryption key.

Send an SMS to 1336 and get your decryption key now! There are only a few left. The first 100 purchasers will also get one of the famous POWERWAfE Ringtones!

Send PW1 and get "TeleDummies X-Mas Special"
Send PW2 and get "Roman's - My own shithouse "
Send PW3 and get "POWERWAfE - You're my heart, you're my soul"
Send PW4 and get "POWER is the Key to your forum"

*fixed

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Vorschau
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.