• Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Q4 2009 ?

Hat es nicht mal so geheisen?

das war noch das alte team.

die haben ja gerade erst diesen sommer angefangen das spiel zu entwickeln. auf einer wohl komplett neuen engine.

closed beta sehe ich frühestens sommer 2012

Falls wer Zweifel daran hat das es Ingame Bilder sind..

Quote:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2] Originally Posted by EVILoHOMER viewpost.gif

My only problem with these "screenshots" is they're all edited and have this weird lighting that I don't think we'll ever see in the game. When we see these and then the ones from actual gameplay the difference is night and day.

I just want them to show what it'll look like when we're playing because EVE Online does the same thing where they say the gameplay trailers are in game, but they aren't. When you're actually playing it doesn't have them edited effects in and all the blurr to make it look better and the UI covers half the screen.

Just show me gameplay so I'm not disappointed when I see what the actual game looks like.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Sorry to tell u but this is the game lighting and these are models and textures that we r shipping with. This is the game engine running as of a week ago. If you aren't believing what you see now then you are going to be shocked when we show off the game later. It just gets better and better

Quelle

Quote:

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2] Originally Posted by mbarrett viewpost.gif

this new forge light engine looks amazing , i'm playing battlefield 3 atm and i'm loving the brand new frosbite 2 engine , just a question for the developers , how good is the forge light engine in comparison to the frostbite 2 engine , is it on par or would you say it is better ? , because you have to give dice credit for making bf3 look awesome with next gen graphics . If the forge light is better then do you realise how many doors you have unlocked for next gen pc gaming

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Its. Hard to compare the two. I have not used fb2. it does look nice. I know forge light does things many of these engines cant. We will be able to get the same level of quality with forgelight

Quelle

Quote:

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2] Originally Posted by Coreldan viewpost.gif

BF3 doesnt have reflections on eyes, thus, Forgelight wins! biggrin.gif

And no, I'm not serious. But seriously speaking, from what we've seen so far, I'm already much more into Forgelight than into Frostbite.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Those reflections are dynamic and those reflections are on every thing in the world just like real life

Quelle

fptn_20111125_4ecff1aed4e5c.jpg

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Vorschau
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.