Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...
  • Antworten 1,5Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

1.How will "classes" effect driving/piloting? Will there be an "operator class" or will lighter armored classes be the ones who can pull out the vehicles?

1 - light armored infantry classes can use vehicles - there isn't a "pilot" class, each vehicle have cert trees that are commensurate to the infantry trees.

2.Vehicle animations are gone, budget or otherwise, will there be a time delay in entering/exiting a vehicle or will it be a simple warp-in/warp-out deal?

2 - it's instant right now, this is subject to change though

3.In concept art I noticed the massive ship in the sky. Can you tell us anything about that or linked to it?

3 - secret

4.Sanctuaries are gone and footholds are in. How will this effect outfit/alliance staging grounds, training(skill/cert/tactical), organisation/gathering, continent capturing, and camping?

4 - you'll have a safe staging point, training will be handled through a separate method.

5.Will VR training return?

5 - something like it, but not exactly what was in ps1

6.I remember outfit battles being attempted at one point. Will similar small scale versus events appear in the future?

6 - esports is something im super passionate about, so we have plans for tournament modes that would be along the lines of "outfit battles", we're focused on the primary gameplay mode i.e. open world massive warfare right now, though.

7.Trophies. I loved collecting enemy weapons and just hoarding them in my locker. With the inventory system will this be possible or will there be a replacement that allows us to gloat our victories?

7 - we'll definitely have ways for you to gloat your victories

8.Alliances between outfits. Not that it is needed but is there in-game support planned to allow ease of communication between outfit leaders/commanders.

8 - yes

9.Tower landing gear. Does this have to do with the giant ship? What exactly does this hint at if anything?

9 - i'm not sure whistles

10.Can I still heal, repair, drive, and lead all while kicking ass with my cycler?

10 - healing and repairing are both exclusive to two different classes, so no. Well, you can heal yourself with a medkit!

11.What can you tell us about the new continents?

11 - they rule

12.I got the 1 empire per server. How many characters?

12 - I'm not sure how many characters per server we allow right now, i can't think of any reason to limit it, but, i can't think of any reason besides wanting to be incognito to want to create more than one. Theres no restriction on you creating a character on every server in the game as of right now. this is subject to change based on the whims of our dbas though.

13.Will characters still sink to the bottom of water?

13 - We're still working out what the water / swimming mechanics are going to be at launch, currently you float, but i hope we'll be able to add more here

14.It appears that the NC nearly blend in according to the trailer. Will this effect gameplay or will everyone stick out as before?

14 - the NC have found a cache of newer and more stylish armor

15.As a Terran I will stomp your rebellion. (if we could be 2 empires I'd have an NC alt though). Also....Can I plant flags?

15 - don't try to oppress me, man!

16.Will headshots or damage location be implemented in any way? I personally was fine with the mechanics overall in Planetside, just curious.

16 - yes, we have damage locations including headshots

17.Pajamas. From what it sounds we will spawn in our loadout? I'm really going to miss the pajama parties and fighting my way around with a pistol.

17 - hmm, maybe we'll let you make a loadout for pajamas =)

18.How customizeable will a pistol be? I always loved the idea of a commander running around using a pistol like a pro.

18 - extremely customizable, you'll be able to make a pretty kickass pistol if you dedicate some time to it

19.How much will our character change from BR1-Br20? I always loved the top end TR uniforms.

19 - BR is going to determine a lot about what you're able to unlock skills wise, that will in turn influence how you look

20.How will Leader given missions(quests) work? And will waypoints return in a similar way before or have they been altered?

20 - yes, they're a lot deeper, I think i've gone into detail about the mission system elsewhere so i don't want to repeat myself

Thanks for the questions, sorry it took so long to get back to you!

10.Can I still heal, repair, drive, and lead all while kicking ass with my cycler?

10 - healing and repairing are both exclusive to two different classes, so no. Well, you can heal yourself with a medkit!

<- ADV. Medic meldet sich zum Dienst!

Geile Sache wie ich finde, so gehen die One-Man Armys quasi flöten und man ist jetzt mindestens in 2er Teams unterwegs. Andererseits killt das Ganze etwas den Sandbox Gedanken des Vorgängers, ein schlechtes Gefühl bleibt also trotzdem.

Das mit dem Self Heal / Repair stört mich eher weniger, macht die Gefechte etwas flotter und fördert den Support. Bisher ist es doch so das jeder sofort wieder zurückgeht und Deckung sucht wenn er ein wenig angekratzt ist um sich selbst zu heilen.

Mit dem neuen System hat man zumindest die Gewissheit das man von "kompetenten" Medics aufgehoben wird :)

Mich ärgert viel mehr das es keine Fahrzeuganimationen beim Ein / Aussteigen mehr geben wird....da kann ja jeder Assi vor nem OS flüchten..:/

Ich seh es so wie Chefkoch.

Das Repairs/Heals jetzt auf 2 Klassen beschränkt sind dürfte das Teamplay mehr fördern und damit auch dem Spielstil von DW entgegenkommen.

Der Spielfluss wird wohl auch schneller werden wenn nicht bei jedem Gefecht der Selfheal/-repair mit dabei ist.

Ich freu mich jedenfalls schon auf meinen Medic ;)

folks - please relax. this is just bad translation. I have no clue how the guy doing the interview mixed up the part where he asked me what I thought of Blizzard's RMT Auction house. That was not part of the PS2 discussion at all. We have no plans to put anything like that in PS2. The game will be F2P. What form will it be? We're still working that out. But here's a hint - we like League of Legends a lot.

Smed

Quelle

Wenn es League of Legends Style F2P wird könnte man sogar damit Leben imho

Wenn es League of Legends Style F2P wird könnte man sogar damit Leben imho

Hmm, ist das bei LoL nicht irgendwie das man nur bestimmte Klassen als F2P hat und sich die besseren Klassen freikaufen muss?

F2P wird aber mit Sicherheit eines bringen: "Goldspam" in welcher Art auch immer das sein wird. -.-

Nein sondern ähnlich wie bei WoT: generell kann/darf jeder alles haben. Egal ob man bezahlt oder nicht. Wer bezahlt kommt einfach nur schneller in die hohen Ränge. Zudem gibts noch einige optische Geschichten, die nur mit echtem geld erworben werden können. Aber so lange man selbst halt blau bleibt während der andere grün is weil er bezahlt hat, aber sonst alles gleich is...wen störts.

Wenn etwas gut ist und man möchte, dass es auch gut bleibt, dann sollte man auch bereit sein dies mit einem angemessenem Entgeld zu würdigen.

Der offensichtlich erprobte und wirtschaftlich erfolgreichste Weg des Itemshops gefällt mir persönlich überhaupt nicht. Pay2Play ist eher mein Ding,

mal sehen wie sich das gestaltet. vllt. würde ich sogar, sollte das Spiel gut werden sollte !!!, den ein oder anderen Euro für kosmetische Zwecke auslegen.

*Hust* Löwe *Hust* ... gibts dann auch "NOSKILL"-Vehicle in ps2? :D

wer nen löwen nicht bedienen kann, hat damit auch nur ne nuller runde, ohne profit (wozu er ja da ist ^^)

wenn f2p mit Shop das Zukunftskonzept ist, dann soll es mir recht sein, solange man nicht gezwungen wird was auszugeben (außer man hat es gerne komfortabler, wie "premium" bei WoT).

so kann man wenigstens die spiele testen, bevor man Geld ausgibt - finde ich praktisch.

Und wenn das Spiel taugt (wie z.b. WoT), gebe ich dafür auch Geld aus.

Wenn es allerdings so wie Age of Empires Online sein wird, das man, um konkurrenzfähig zu sein, mindestens Menge X an Geld rein stecken muss, dann wird das Spiel definitiv KEIN Nachfolger für unser geliebtes PS werden. -.-

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.

Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Vorschau
 Teilen

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Um unsere Webseite für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.